Looking for an Emergency Dentist in London? Find out about our Same Day Emergency Appointments Service...
- Walk-in emergency dental treatment available on the same day, it is not necessary for you to be an existing patient at Victoria Dental Centre to receive emergency dental treatment with us here in the heart of London. We routinely receive calls from London Hotels, Embassies, consulates & London hospitals to provide emergency dentist service for overseas visitors to the UK so if you are looking for an emergency dentist in London contact us today.
- A dental emergency can be: toothache, chipped or broken teeth, broken crowns, broken veneers or bridge, tooth abscess, loose teeth or crowns, loose implant crowns, root canal treatments, broken orthodontic braces, broken dentures, tooth extractions including wisdom tooth extractions and gum infections.
- Treatments started on day of your visit.
- Transparent and competitive fees costs and consultation with dentist before treatment begins.
- Sedation available, nervous and dental phobic patients welcome.
- All dental insurances accepted. If you have dental insurance you will be provided with the necessary documentation after the treatment to enable you to make a claim from your insurance company.
Please note for our emergency dental treatment available same day and Saturday appointments...
When you call us to book your appointment you will be asked for a few basic contact details and a brief summary of any concerns you may have with regards to your teeth. If you have an emergency dental problem in need of urgent attention please let us know this so we are able to offer you the very first possible emergency appointment. When you arrive at the practice you will be asked to complete a short medical history form for our records which we will keep on your file to refer to as some medication may affect how we treat and deliver your treatment plan to you.
Saturday appointments, whether routine or emergency, will be secured by a credit/debit card. Your card will not be charged unless you wish to pay for your treatment using this card on the day. Saturday emergency appointments will be available.
Failure to attend pre-booked late night and Saturday appointments: Should you fail to attend a pre-booked late night or Saturday appointment the practice reserves the right to charge you a non attendance fee which is 95% of the overall appointment charge. All appointments for late nights and Saturdays will be secured with a Credit /debit card. All appointments carried out at the practice will require part or full payment on the day , depending on your treatment plan and your treatment , this will be discussed with your dentist and treatment co-ordinator on the day.
For your emergency dentist in London please telephone us today on 020 7834 6161